Guides – Using glyFX in development tools
The glyFX images are supplied in standard formats, and can be used in any software that supports them. If you are unsure as to how to implement our products in your favourite development tool, our guides can help you.
We have tried to cover the majority of popular development tools, with easy step-by-step instructions and hints.
Select the development tool you are using…
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
- This guide will help you whether you are using the entire Studio package, or any of the individual languages, including Visual Basic.NET, Visual C#, Visual C++ and Visual J#.
- Microsoft Visual Basic 6 (and earlier)
- This guide applies to Microsoft Visual Basic 6, however the procedure is similar in previous versions of VB.
- Borland C# Builder for the Microsoft .NET Framework
- This guide applies to Borland C# Builder version 1. The procedure is very similar to Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- Borland Delphi (Versions 2 - 7)
- This guide applies to Borland Delphi versions 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. There may be small cosmetic differences between the user interface components.
- Apple XCode (iPhone Icons)
- This guide applies to implementing our iPhone icon sets in iPhone applications using Apple’s XCode IDE.
- XP Overlay set
- This guide shows the basic steps for creating you own icons using the XP Overlay set in various common image editors.